Top B2B eCommerce Marketplaces in India 2022
Top B2B eCommerce Marketplaces in India 2022
Rising B2B eCommerce Marketplace in India
- Additional deals and features for a registered member of Amazon Business Prime
- Offer free credit service (up to 48 days) in association with HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank.
- Business Pricing & Bulk Discounts – businesses receive an exclusive price and bulk quantity discount offered by Amazon Sellers on lakhs of products.
- Primary categories served: health & personal care, home medical supplies, beauty, food & beverages, cleaning & laundry, mobile & accessories, office & IT peripherals, home, kitchen & dining.
- It is a multi-vendor marketplace with a network of over 3 million registered users and 25,000-30,000 sellers
- Over 1.7 million retailers, chemists, kirana shops, HoReCa, farmers, etc., doing over 4.5 million transactions per month
- Across 900+ cities in the country covering more than 12,000 pin codes.
- They have credit facilities available
- Serving categories such as lifestyle, electronics, pharma, FMCG, home & kitchen, staples, hardware & sanitaryware, toys
- They have more than 143 Million Buyers, 7 Million Suppliers, 80 Million Products & Services
- As for market shares, that’s approximately 60%.
- Provides information on small and medium enterprises to a global audience
- Allows business inquiries from interested buyers directly
JioMart is a venture between Reliance Retail and Jio Platforms. Initially started with a soft launch in December 2019 followed by a full launch in May 2020. They are headquartered in Navi Mumbai. Besides this, they started off as a platform that deals with only groceries and later expanded on to fashion, home essentials, and lifestyle products. Catering to around 200 cities and towns all across India. Within the first week of its launch, the app surpassed one million downloads.
- JioMart offers its users a full-fledged grocery and home supplies.
- This marketplace supplies to both businesses (kirana stores) as well as for immediate consumption by customers.
- The platform to date has over 750 million customers.
- Furthermore, they deliver to over 200 cities and have over 15,000 SKUs on their platform.
Flipkart Wholesale founded in 2022, as the name would suggest it is a part of the eCommerce giant Flipkart. They aim to make business easier for small retailers and business owners in India. Allowing them to purchase products in bulk and providing them with the best discount margins. They are headquartered in Bangalore and cater to every category.
- Flipkart Wholesale is one B2B platform that supplies all its products at a wholesale price
- Easy onboarding process for sellers before they can start placing orders.
- This marketplace caters to every category including groceries
- besides this, they cater to 1.5 million B2B customers, along with a positive adaptation rate in 2 and 3-tier cities.
- listings of millions of products in more than 40 product categories and more than 230 million active buyers.
- Price point – buying from supplies at rock bottom prices and selling at premium retail prices.
- Opportunity to set up a storefront to promote products, take orders and payments and analyze transactional data all in one place.
- free to sign-up for B2Bs with added business features
- No restrictions on quantity, so buyers can choose to buy as little as one product.
- Over 5 million registered users and close to 4 million sellers and buyers
- Guide to global buyers to locate Indian suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters.
- Offers benefits to SMBs to promote their business globally through their online services, directory services, and trade events.
- They operate both in the service and manufacturing sector
- With over 12000 categories and subcategories for products
- free registration for sellers and buyers
- Over 14 Lakh prospective clients.
- Handling business queries directly with buyer or seller
- Offers new businesses 24X7 live showroom, broad opportunities with potential buyers, instant inquiries, and global exposure to expand their reach
- Add up to 400 products (with free registrations)
- Serves over 500,000 small, medium-sized businesses and enterprises
- Runs a supply chain network of 16,000 suppliers, over 40 warehouses, and logistics infrastructure
- Approximately 700,000+ SKUs on its platform
- The Anar app is user friendly
- The registered retailers, resellers, wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers can create their profiles, upload their catalogs, create posts, form connections, post requirements and interact with one another.
- more than 70 million small businesses
- Business Owners from 200+ Categories
- free online store website to share product catalog with customers on WhatsApp and Facebook
- Over 7,00,000 registered SMEs
- Operating across more than 24 states in India
- Global footprint in over 35 countries
- To date, they have covered 1,00,000+ Transactions
- Provides cash-flow-based financing to SMEs for purchasing raw materials via its NBFC ‘Oxyzo Financial Services.’
- 100+ product categories with a guarantee of raw materials at the lowest prices
- 1.2 million manufacturers & suppliers across thousands of product categories.
- 20,000 daily inquiries between buyers and sellers.
- Live Chat with Buyers 24×7.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.