Browntape eCommerce Inventory Management
Online Inventory Management Software for Amazon, Flipkart, and other marketplaces
- Centralised Inventory
- Link Warehouses & Inventory
- Manage Multiple SKU Codes
- Un-Mapped SKU Alerts
- Inventory Allocation Rule
- Bulk Stock Addition
- Download Reports
- And More….
Features of Browntape Ecommerce Software
Inventory Management with Browntape
- Centralise your inventory- a stock management software to control & manage inventory system from one dashboard.
- Browntape eCommerce inventory management software connects marketplaces, web carts, online stores, offline stores, couriers, ERP and more.
Link Warehouses & Inventory
- Link multiple warehouses to Browntape warehouse management software system.
- Next, add your products to these warehouses.
- You will have a virtual warehouse from where stocks would be allocated as per orders from different marketplaces.
- With Browntape WMS, set warehouse level access for employees and keep data secure.
Manage Multiple SKU Codes
- Our Inventory Management Solution lets you consolidate products listed with different SKU codes on multiple marketplaces such as Amazon & Flipkart.
- A one-time bulk upload will link all SKU aliases to a unique Browntape SKU code.
- That’s the magic of the our eCommerce inventory control software.
Inventory Allocation Rules
- Create inventory allocation rules and decide the quantity of products to be showcased on each marketplace.
- Use low stock triggers, safety stock settings, max stock limit and other stock maintenance options.
- No wonder that Browntape is one of the best eCommerce inventory management software systems in India.
Un-Mapped SKU Alerts
- Receive un-mapped alerts for SKU listed on a marketplace but not yet on Browntape.
- A smooth eCommerce software for inventory tracking & monitoring.
- A preferred online inventory management tool for Amazon, Flipkart, and other marketplaces.
Bulk Stock Addition
- It is smarter to do it in bulk.
- You can bulk add products, update products, delete SKUs, add bundles, add aliases, update prices and more.
- This is one of the reasons most sellers use an eCommerce stock maintaining software.
Trusted by the Best for eCommerece Inventory Management