Multi-Channel Orders in a Single Seller Panel
Browntape integrates all Indian marketplaces like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Jabong, Myntra and more. All your orders are pulled into a single seller panel so you don’t have to waste time every day.
See Complete Details of an Order
In Browntape, you can see all the details of an order on one page- when was the order placed, customer details, items purchased, courier details. Even returns and replacement events are highlighted. These would be helpful when a customer calls, as everything would be in front of you at one place.
Search through Orders
Browntape allows you to search an order by any detail – customer name, marketplace order id, phone number, pin code or any other detail that might help you reach the order. Imagine how fast you can find an order when “Sandeep” from “Guwahati” calls.
Download Order Data into Excel
We have some interesting reports, but you still might want all your order data in Excel to do your analysis. A standard sales report can help you get orders for any period. And this includes all the information including customer name, address, email etc.
Ship your Orders from One Single Seller Panel →
PROS AND CONS OF SELLING MULTIPLE ONLINE SITES
Why sell on multiple online stores?
As the sales for an online store grow, the obvious choice for a seller is to start selling on multiple online marketplaces like ebay, amazon, play.com, flipkart, snapdeal, etc.
The benefits of selling on multiple stores:
- Tap in to the traffic coming to the individual online marketplaces
- Sell on your own store to build a brand name
- Increase sales
- Protect yourself from unexpected interruptions on one store
Why are multi-channel sales difficult?
When the seller thinks of expanding his business by selling on multiple online stores, he is faced with numerous hassles. Things that he had to do for one store now need to be done for two.
The list of such hassles include:
- Log in to multiple online stores separately
- Create listings for the products on each store individually
- Manage the stock on each of the online stores
- Collect the orders for the day from each online store to fulfil them
- Post back the tracking information on the websites