All your Sales Analytics, now in one Dashboard
Analyze your sales from various marketplaces like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon etc. in one common sales analytics dashboard. See key metrics visually, compare performance across months and get insights to push your sales further. We call it ‘The CEO dashboard’ for a reason.
Identify Patterns in your Sales Trend
Do your customers buy more on weekends? Does your sale spike in the salary week of the month? Did the Flipkart promotion you participated in have a significant effect on your sales? Use Browntape to get a visual analysis of your ecommerce sales trend and find out answers to such questions.
Which eCommerce Marketplace works for YOU
For a stable business, it is important to balance your sales on as many marketplaces as possible. But how can you see how much sales is coming from which marketplaces and how does that change. Another thing that’s super simple with Browntape.
Top Selling Products, Top Selling Cities & More
There are many ways to analyze sales. Browntape gives you all such analysis on your fingertips. Top selling products, easy to see in Browntape. Top geographies, we have chart. Top days of a week, we have it right here.
PROS AND CONS OF SELLING MULTIPLE ONLINE SITES
Why sell on multiple online stores?
As the sales for an online store grow, the obvious choice for a seller is to start selling on multiple online marketplaces like ebay, amazon, play.com, flipkart, snapdeal, etc.
The benefits of selling on multiple stores:
- Tap in to the traffic coming to the individual online marketplaces
- Sell on your own store to build a brand name
- Increase sales
- Protect yourself from unexpected interruptions on one store
Why are multi-channel sales difficult?
When the seller thinks of expanding his business by selling on multiple online stores, he is faced with numerous hassles. Things that he had to do for one store now need to be done for two.
The list of such hassles include:
- Log in to multiple online stores separately
- Create listings for the products on each store individually
- Manage the stock on each of the online stores
- Collect the orders for the day from each online store to fulfil them
- Post back the tracking information on the websites